Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Say "NO!"......

My husband started it years ago. I thought I was not interested.
Until I took that FIRST bite.....
the month before I started dieting......
with a spoon....
straight out of the jar......

Heavenly, creamy goodness that makes your eyes roll into the back of your head!!!
Now I am tryin' to eat "right" and that darn Nutella is callin' my name. I heard it today at Walmart! I resisted the urge and moved on. I just hope I can continue to stay strong! Maybe if I can lose 5 more pounds, I can reward myself??? Yeah...motivation!

3 comments:

The Carpenters said...

I learned to love the stuff when I was living overseas for a while during college. You should really try it on a crepe, but my students would eat Nutella sandwhiches all the time! Yum...sounds SO good right now. Ooey, gooey warm chocolate hazelnut spread. Thanks, Kacy! ;)

Natalie said...

I found your blog by going through some of my followers blogs. You have a beautiful family. What a blessing to find another fmaily leaving it it His Hands too. We too would love a fuller quiver.

Natalie in CA

jillybean said...

Hey Kacy!
Got your message on my blog the other night, but I travelled back to IL over the past few days to be with the Benzing family. I've been blog-stalking you as well. :) Almost every time I read your blog I think about being in Spanish class with you and Jay Cummins and poor Mrs. Miller who was always trying to keep us from going to Royal Donut. :) It is just so good to see how well you are doing - a great mama and a great wife! It's so encouraging! And you are world's ahead of me. I feel like I'm just getting started on this whole wife/motherhood thing. We are in similar stages working on our houses. Very fun. You guys keep it up and keep getting those good deals! The other day I found the perfect shower curtain for my blue bathroom at the Goodwill for 3 bucks! Those are little faith-boosters that let you know the Lord is thinking about you even with the little things! :) Blessings to you! Jill