Friday, April 3, 2009

Our lil Getaway....

Last week we took a spontaneous trip to Lafayette, IN. When the weather is nice, we try to take mini-trips about once every month or two. Usually not very far, within 2 hours from home. This time, we went for two days and had an awesome time! The kids enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool and most of all, Chuck E. Cheese! Other than that, we just ate (at Texas Roadhouse on Friday night, Chick-Fil-A on Saturday) and hit up a Target! I figured I would post a few pics....
Mama, Nolan, and Bryson hanging out in the hot tub.

Most of the time Ashton was in the pool with the goggles, but I snapped a pic of him while he was sitting still for a minute!

My Bry Guy


Chuck E. Cheese...the next day!


Taelyn and Mariya...tryin' out the dancing game. They obviously get their mother's coordination skills!




The boys loved the water gun game.



My Riya...cheesin' for the camera! Whatta sweetie!



Nolan riding tandem with one of the girls. I THINK it's Mariya.


Nevin....Daddy's boy.


Oh my word....I can see it already! 14 years from now.....

2 comments:

The Munro Family said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! Have you "escaped" to Holiday World yet?

Devin said...

Aw, man...that looks like a great time! I love that you love to do fun things for your kiddos like that. A good momma to look up to!