Monday, December 15, 2008

How can you NOT fall in love with these Baby Blues....

I NEVER dreamed I would have a blue-eyed baby. Now I have two!!! Ashton has a handsome brown/green eye combination. Taelyn and Mariya have beautiful dark brown eyes. Bryson has pretty green eyes. This all makes sense because my eyes are brown and Dave's are green. Our parents have the same as us, as do our brothers and sisters. When Nolan and Nevin were born, they had blue eyes. All of our kids did. All of our kids' eyecolor had changed by the time they were 6 months old. So we waited and watched. Sure enough...both Nolan and Nevin's eyes actually stayed blue! And they are simply beautiful!



Here are some pictures of Nolan monkeyin' around at the kids' Christmas program. He is just a doll baby and I fall in love with him everytime I look into those blue eyes!






No comments: