Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Nativity Scene from a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

I LOVE to decorate the house for Christmas. We have everything from cartoon-ish snowmen to country Christmas decorations. I particularly like to focus on Nativity Scenes. We own 3 or 4 of them. 2 of them are put out for the kids to play with. One set is wooden and the other is a Fisher Price Little People set. I like to let the kids be hands on with these. Generally they stay in the same location, they just get rearranged. One night as I was picking up, I noticed I was missing the "stable" for one. I went back to find my highly creative girls acting out Jesus' birth.....WITH STAR WARS FIGURES!!! They've got some WILD imaginations.
I guarantee that you have never seen a Nativity scene like this one....
CAST
Han Solo as Joseph
Padme as Mary
Wicket the Ewok as Baby Jesus (aka Jesus Loves Me Baby)
Slave Leia, Luke Skywalker, and Boba Fett as The Three Wisemen
Mace Windu as The Shepherd
Leia as the sheep
Anakin as the cow
Logray the Ewok as the donkey



1 comment:

Devin said...

HAhahahahahahahahahahaHA!

Interesting cast and crew....but great imagination!